Sunday, February 15, 2009

This could be very bad...

Allright...I'm now going to impart upon the world my recipe for the world's best (and easiest) Cherry Cheesecake.  Now...if you are a Cheesecake purist, then please stop here...for this is not what many would consider a true cheesecake.  However, me being the Lactose-Intolerant lady that I am...THIS is what I call cheesecake.  So here we go...

No-Bake Cheesecake

8oz. Cream Cheese (softened)
8oz. Cool Whip
1/2 Cup Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
Can of Fruit Topping of Choice
1 Graham Cracker pie crust (store-bought, baby)

Blend the first four ingredients with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy dreamy.  Dump into Graham Cracker pie crust, top with can of Fruit Topping.  Chill in Fridge for 2 hours before serving.  

That's it!  Oh yeah...Can't get any easier than that.  AND...you can very easily adapt this cheesecake to a "lower fat" version by using low/non-fat Cream Cheese and Cool Whip.  It is not an overwhelmingly sweet cheesecake (which I love), so the 1/2 cup sugar gives you all the sweet you would need (as well as your desired fruit topping).  

So..do yourself a favor and make this delightful treat TODAY...NOW in fact.  You won't be sorry.  And you can, like, totally fool your friends into thinking you slaved over this cheap and easy little lovely.  It will be accompanying me to bible study on Tuesday...what better way to Praise God than reveling in that which he has created?!  

Let me know what you think after you've made it!  It's okay if you feel like you need to give me your first-born.

2 comments:

Just Wedeminute said...

Please see my blog to pick up your blog award!

ashlee said...

i consider myself a cheesecake expert:) and this sounds delish!!!

LOVE the new headbands!!!