Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ethan's Birthday Bash


Ethan turned 3 last Friday, and we rocked out at his party on Saturday.  The poor kid doesn't have any friends...so it was a family affair.  


Hannah was delighted to take control and "help" him open his gifts.  It should be interesting to see how many presents she'll let him "help" with at her party in a few weeks.  


I have to say, though...she's the most wonderful, considerate little girl I've ever met.  She was genuinely trying to help the little guy out.  And, as you can see, he didn't mind one bit.  



I quelched my need to express myself through baked goods by making these cupcakes, complete with gumpaste guitars.  It wasn't my first foray into the world of gumpaste, but it was my most detailed.  They were yummy!

1 comment:

Amy Cheatham said...

Ooooh, I love them!!!! You're so flippin' talented.