Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Me...some more Me...and a little more me. (blame Melinda)

That funny lady, Melinda, from across the bloggy world at Bloggin' It From the 'Burbs is demanding that I tell you more about myself.  I'm not sure if I like her anymore.

Let it begin...

What's your current obsession?  Birds!  in design, that is.  I don't have much love for actual birds...you read about why here.

What's your weirdest obsession?  Stuff in my toes!  I've been a toe-picker since I was a kid...and apparently i've passed it to my kids, because both Ethan and Hannah will stop in the middle of a crowd to pick a blade of grass out from beneath their toes.  How come neurotic is a genetic trait?

What are you wearing today?  Uh...HULLO!  SWEATPANTS!!  You think the title is for kicks?

Why is today special?  Marty's off!  Yay!  

What would you like to learn to do?  The worm.  You know, the break-dance move where you gyrate your body across the floor, thus imitating a worm?  That would be sweet.

What's the last thing you bought?  A new handheld vacuum.  I killed our other one.  Apparently 6 years of repeatedly sucking up everything known to man and rarely taking the time to empty it will do that.  I blame my kids.  

What are you listening to right now?  America's Next Top Model.  I'm a little ashamed of admitting that.

What's your favorite weather? Sunny, 65-70 (light sweater, jeans, and flip flop weather)

What's your most challenging goal right now?  Losing this fat surrounding my stomach, and butt, and thighs.  Funny how I have ample fat in my butt, but none in my bra.  Figures.

What do you think about the person who tagged you?  Melinda is HI-larious.  Her pictures are lovely, her blogging is real without being dull, and she seems like a top-notch gal.  

What's your favorite guilty pleasure?  Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Eggs.  It is a seriously good thing that those are only around at Easter time.

Favorite vacation spot?  I bet it would be Disney World...but since we've actually not been as a family...I'll pick Colorado.  I lurve Colorado.  (even those tree-hugging liberals)

What would you like to have in your hands right now?  My new little niece Hazel.  And an iPod Touch.  And a Mac Mini.  and a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Egg.  (If I had little Hazel in my arms I totally wouldn't even be thinking of any of that other stuff.  Except the egg.  It is forever on my mind.)

What would you like to get rid of?  The bumps in my carpet...we seriously need to have it stretched.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?  Well, I'm hungry, so James Coney Island in Houston, Tx.  Oh sweet chili-cheese coney, how I love and miss you.

What language do you want to learn?  I'd like to learn English well enough to beat my friend Trista at Scrabble on Facebook.  (and I majored in it...not good, people).

What super power would you like to possess?  The ability to create time.  (I can already destroy it...I'm a chronic procrastinator)

What your favorite thing about the city you live in?  I seriously never in a million years thought I'd say this...but...I like the small-town feel with the big-city advantages.  I grew up in Houston, so I'm used to everything being very close.  Owasso is close enough to be bearable...but I've learned to enjoy the quiet pace of life.

What's your favorite piece of clothing in your closet?  My scarfs.  I'm totally into the "wrap a scarf around your neck regardless of the weather" trend.  It makes me feel sophisticated.

What's your dream job?  Supreme Court Justice.  It's been a dream of mine since High School.

If you had $150 now what would you spend it on?   I'd save it towards my Mac Mini.  

Do you admire anyone's style?  I know I sound like a total copycat here...but Audrey Hepburn as well.  I also love Coco Chanel and Reese Witherspoon.

Describe your personal style.  I'm a jeans girl.  I like jeans with flip flops in the spring/summer.  Jeans with cute flats for Piggies&Paws galleries.  Jeans with red high-heels for nights out (yeah, like that ever happens).  

Who's fashion show would you want tickets to?  Vera Wang.  I've a weak spot for wedding dresses.

Who's closet would you like to raid?  Reese Witherspoon!

What are you most proud of?  My husband and kids.

If you could choose one person who had passed to have lunch with who would it be and why?  My great aunt Vel.  I just want to see her again.

RULES:  If you're tagged...get to answering!  Copy the questions and tag some of your friends just to tick them off!!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh my word - you are the hilarious one. Seriously, I am crying over here. I think my favorite answer was the "English" one. LOL. Too funny.

ashlee said...

you have to be the funniest person i know!!! ronnie is as obsessed with the reeses eggs as you are:)