Monday, December 8, 2008

She is Mine!!

I was making one of my very favorite meals for myself yesterday (a baked potato) with one of my very favorite potato's (Yukon Gold)...when my daughter noticed something after I had pulled it out of the microwave.  It was a hot potato.  And quite wrinkley.  

Anyway...

My daughter saw the above sight and said "Hey!  Your lunch is smiling at me!"

The Heaven's parted, everything clicked into place...this girl was mine.  Oh, thank-you Lord for  my creative-minded daughter...she is everything I have ever wanted and more.  

Had Marty seen the above potato, his reply simply would have been, in very mannish form, "Lunch!"  I suspect the same from my little boy...but they're men, what can you expect in the Right Brain department?  

SO...take a look at the little yukon lovely up above and tell me, do you see the cute little smugish grin of a potato face?  You know you want to...

4 comments:

Katie said...

she even has freckles!!

oh, and the right brain is supposed to me the more creative, artistic side, while the left side is the more analytical side. just sayin' :o)

Julia said...

I know! My hubbie (and my son) are total left-brainers...Hannah and I are all on the right. It's the place to be, haven't you heard?

Dawn said...

Yep, it's smiling at me too! Chomp!!

General Contractors Grand Prairie said...

Thhank you for sharing