Wednesday, January 28, 2009

For real...How lucky am I?


PLEASE NOTE:  WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ MAY MAKE YOU VERY ENVIOUS!  Envy is not good, it is not a fruit of the Spirit....but by golly you might not be able to help yourself.  


I sleep with this man every night


He bears a striking resemblance to this man: (Joshua Jackson)
See the smile?  Oh yeah...tell me that ain't a beautiful sight to see...
The resemblance is uncanny!


Oh yeah...that's right...I'm married to one fine piece of man-candy...PLUS I get to enjoy him on Fox, Tuesday night prime-time on Fringe!!  Lucky Lucky me!

9 comments:

Dawn said...

Bragging isn't a fruit of the spirit either! ROFL!! kidding.

I do see the resemblence! :)

Julia said...

Bragging?! I am but stating the obvious!

(not all of us are nominated for awards here lady....let me have this at least!)

ashlee said...

LOL!!!OMG he does look like him...that is too funny!!!

Dawn said...

You are too funny! You do know I was only razzing you.

They do look alike and, yes, your husband is some good eye candy.

@nnie said...

ha! that is too funny... I do agree that your husband is very handsome. I would be jealous, but I get to sleep with Matthew Fox every night! He's pretty cute too. (came over from Dawn's Diversions - cool blog!)

Julia said...

Matthew Fox, huh? Nice...we are some lucky lucky women.

Katie said...

josh bears a striking resemblance to john cusack. a few years ago we were at a truck stop and a vhs (old school, baby!!) for better off dead was on the shelf. the photo of just him in the red polo with the white collar? i totally did a double take. i thought it was josh.

yep, we be some lucky ladies!!

"gee, i'm real sorry your mom blew up, ricky"

Anonymous said...

Lol that's insane! They DO look alike!

Just Wedeminute said...

Hey, I never noticed that your man candy looked like Joshua Jackson! He really does.....hmmm why isn't he on Fringe?