Saturday, March 28, 2009

Movie Quotes!


Yesterday's movie quote is from one of my favorite comedies starring Jim Carrey.  My tolerance for Jim is wavering:  I hated Ace Ventura,  and Dumb and Dumber.  But I LOVED The Truman Show, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and...Bruce Almighty.  
 
Oddly enough...the reason I netflix'ed Bruce Almighty in the first place was because the pastor that does my Dad's Wednesday morning brunches each week included it in his message.  I was wholly surprised...until I saw the movie.  Sure there is some unGodly content...but man is there ever a lot of Godly content!  They discuss Free Will, the love of God, Praying for God's Will...I could go on.  And they discuss all of this with the grand interjections of Jim Carrey!!  Haaa!  Sweet Bliss!  

So...check this movie out TODAY if you haven't seen it.  You will not be disappointed!  (well...you might be disappointed, I really have no way of knowing if you'll like it...you  might prefer Ace Ventura and Dumb and Dumber.  What do I know?)

AND NOW FOR TODAY'S MOVIE QUOTE:

"You see, before he came down here, it never snowed.  And afterwards, it did.  If he weren't up there now...I don't think it would be snowing.  Sometimes you can still catch me dancing in it."

NO GOOGLING!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Edward Scissorhands.