Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hello Luvah

Holy Crow, it's been a while since I've updated.  Have you been pining for an update?  Is this blog your sustenance for the day?  Yeah, I didn't think so.  

I'll get into what's been going on here in the next few posts...today I want to focus on the newest addition to our family...

The Mini.  I love it.   Hello there pretty little pet, I love you. And then I stroke it, and I pet it, and I massage it. Hehe I love it, I love my little naughty pet, you're naughty.  (major points to the person who can name that movie quote).


She's wonderful, so sleek and fast.  Oh SNAP, is she ever fast!  

So, maybe it'll motivate me to update quicker.  Maybe.

1 comment:

Raylea said...

I've been pining :)

Ummm...Tommy Boy, by the way. Easy Peazy...If I wanted a kiss I would have asked your mother.