Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Spoils from the Vintage Tulsa Show

I'm a BIG fan of the Vintage Tulsa Show in Bixby. Really good vendors, very little crap...outstanding set-ups. Very inspiring.

I'm always on the lookout for vintage linens...and totally scored with this FATNASTIC polka-dotted tablecloth.

Can I tell you how excited I am there is grey in it? For realsies. I love grey so much I want to ask it into my heart.

I also can't keep myself from buying nice, large, unstained hankies whenever I find one.

It's a sickness.

These hankies are destined to become some shirts for my teeny niece Hazel...

My favorite score? THESE FLIPPIN' ADORABLE, ALBEIT RIDICULOUSLY TINY, JUICE GLASSES. Ohhhh, I'm in love. Teeny glass love.


I also walked away with a nice vintage tape measure for my husband. The past times i've been to the show they've had a TON of vintage tools, which Marty goes ape for, but not this time.

Guess I have an excuse to go for next time, huh?

Yeah...like I need an excuse.

Check out the Vintage Tulsa Show online, and keep up to date on when they'll be back. It's totally worth it.

No comments: