Sunday, November 9, 2008

Movie Quote!

I have always loved movies.  Any kind, really...and apparently my closest friends in High School all had the same addiction.  I remember playing the "movie quote" game growing up with my 7-year-older brother, Dennis.  I highly doubt he invented the game, but man could he play it!  He would give me a movie quote, and I would have to tell him which movie it came from.  He always had quotes I didn't know, so I've made darn-sure over the years to keep up on my movie watching so when we are together I can stump him. It is a joyous event!

I was queen of the game in High School, though...I was hardly ever stumped (thanks to my years of tutelage under my brother).  So...let me introduce you to the game.  If you know the movie the quote comes from...leave a comment with your answer.  As soon as I get some major advertisers on my blog I'll start offering prizes!!  (don't hold your breath, though...)

So...here's the first ever edition of the Movie Quote game!  

"Childhood is what you spend the rest of your life trying to overcome.  That's what momma always says.  She says that beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most.  Try to remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning.  Just give hope a chance to float up.  And it will..."

Good Luck!  

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hope Floats!!

My husband is really good at this game. He constantly will tell me a quote and want me to tell him what it's from. I can't 99% of the time. I drives me insane when he does it. LOL

My friend Michelle and her husband are really good at it too!

What a fun little game to do on your blog! :)